Wednesday, January 27, 2010

{She Said} Doesn't Get More Exciting Than This

'Bout to start another exciting day in the life of a 7th grade history teacher but thought I would give a little week-so-far in review... 
  • Pretty busy week at work- parent night last night, have to shop for the staff luncheon my team is hosting tonight (see flier below), possibly the school musical (Beauty and the Beast) tomorrow night. I am also trying to learn some new technology (more on this later) that I have been given so I am putting in some extra time for that.

  • Becky got a puppy- Jake.

  •  Matt is feverishly preparing for Mock Trial Competition next week.
  • We beat Super Mario Wii but when we did this, a new level opened which required us to gather all the coins from the previous levels so we are working on that now. Holla Luigi!
That's the life of a super star for you... pants on one leg at a time.

No comments: