Woaaa Honey!!! While you acknowledge that curling can be somewhat mesmerizing, you fail to recognize its brilliance. I mean come on… it’s people sliding rocks on ice (well rocks are actually big fat rubber/plastic disc type things)… but really, sliding rocks on ice!!!! I really don’t know what else to say.
No worries, I was once like you: curious, bewildered, and in the dark about the sport of curling. Of course curling is extremely slow, mellow, and boring to watch—it’s hard to really care where the rock finally stops on the ice—but that’s the beauty of it! None of it really matters. In a world where things travel at the speed of light, deadlines are relentless, and things can pass you by so quickly, it can be nice to watch something so incredibly chill.
(Also, the winter Olympics only come around every 4 years)
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment