Thursday, April 1, 2010

{She Said} Ahh the Joys... Pranks

Had the first April Fool’s Day trick played on me by a student today…

The sweetest girl in my first class of the day came up to me with this sad look on her face. She held out a folded piece of paper and told me it was a note from her mom. Thinking the worst, I started to open the note and it started shaking and making a loud bug noise. After yelping (I startle quite easily) and having the class laugh at me, I opened the note to find a contraption evidently called a “rubber band rattler”.
I’m glad this happened early in the day so I could laugh along with my students. You know how I can get as the day goes on...

Thank you children for loving me enough to play a prank on me… it means you love me, right?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Haha the rattle snake egg trick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cfnr9pR7P0&feature=related

Anonymous said...

I told you I knew that your students love you. Way to take it like a pro!