In the morning, I parked a block away from the building my workshop was being held in. In the afternoon, I went to where I parked the car and it was gone. No, surely I just passed it accidentally while I was focusing on my phone. I walked back in the opposite direction looking at all of the cars. As I neared the building of the workshop again, no car. Alright, before freaking out (assuming the car is stolen) I am just going to walk back one more time. Turned around and walked back away from the building again thinking I have somehow passed the car twice without seeing it. No car. I need to report this. Walked back toward the building closely examining each car in case I am confusing my red Honda for a mint green Ford.
Not my car. Not my car. Would never own a car that looked like that. Not my car. I can’t believe this is happening to me. Not my car. That’s a nice car. What else did I leave in the car? Not my car. Certainly I didn’t park this far away.I turned and walked all the way back toward the building. Half way there I decided I was going to go farther down the block. On the corner, there it was in all it’s glory. Well hello there, you have been laughing at me this entire time, haven’t you.
No comments:
Post a Comment