Some highlights from my very dear friend, Target…
Bathing suit cover-up in style. I went with a black bathing suit this year so I wanted something more fun for my cover-up. I also got it a bit too big so that the awkwardness created by being in a bathingsuit will be elegantly camouflaged.
I got a couple styles of these- great to just throw on with some shorts with minimal accessorizing necessary as well too! Love (well) embellished tees. Love lazy fashion.
Yellow is a color I am focusing on this summer. It makes me feel more summery. Like I need help with that living in sizzling Texas. I look just like her in this dress. No, not at all- I add my own specialness to it.
I love the scarf look and I am going to make every effort to keep rocking it in the hot weather. Here's to trying to not look like a moron.
Sorry to those of you that aren't too interested in my shopping habits. This one was for my buddies!




1 comment:
All very cute! I love the Targ! I went to run errands today at lunch and when I came back there had a been a bet that I was at Target. (I was not this time).
Post a Comment