You like how I am running basically a week behind here?… making up for the drought last week.
We spent the weekend of the 4th at the land with Dad, Becky, and Mike. Nancy dotted in periodically but was otherwise on-call at the hospital. Alexandra also made an appearance.
The main thing of mention was that we saw The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Saturday morning. It was amazing. (Matt and I have since gone again and have plans to go at least twice more) You can be jealous. It's ok.
Other than that, we had some good meals, played games (of the board and wii variety), and generally acted like goofballs.
As a little extra bonus for you... here is dad in his Hangover shirt. Oh Yea. It was a Christmas gift from Beck and he definitely put that on without anyone reminding him of it or asking him to wear it.
2 comments:
Uncle Phil, I love your shirt.
That was actually a gift from Mike (Hangover t-shirt) along with the blu-ray.
Post a Comment