Tuesday, August 17, 2010

[He Said] I'm Back!

Greetings!  It's now been a bit more than a couple of weeks since my test, and I have been reborn.  Since the bar exam, I have gone on vacation, gone to visit the family, slept, seen to a few essentials, etc.  I am feeling pretty good  (I just hope I passed).  Thanks to all of our family and friends for your overwhelming support and encouragement.  I've been a dreadful boor for the last few months, and everyone has been great.  It is good to be back in the light of day.

3 comments:

Caryl said...

Great to have you back, Matt!

Emily said...

Yay for being done! If you have time for lunch on Thursday let me know...I have a long break and I refuse to study the entire time. Do you miss being in school? Is it weird?

I've enjoyed reading your wife's stories...and its nice to know married couples can make it through the bar!
Emily

Higginski said...

Wahoo! Glad you're back.