We’re Having a Baby!
Weeks Pregnant: 10
Due Date: May 4th
How we found out: During the first week back to school, I was feeling aweful. We had agreed not to test until the weekend but I came home on Wednesday and exclaimed to Matt that it was time to test. He gave me the “are you sure” look but quickly got on board. The test was completed (you know the process) and since we hadn’t used this brand of test, when Matt went to read the stick he realized he didn’t know what he was looking for. My response: “are you for real… I’m pretty sure it’s a plus or minus.” All while he was looking over the instructions I waited with bated breath. Finally he said something to the effect of “Holy [Crap]!” and showed me the plus sign. We had an excited moment of jumping and cheering and congratulating the embryo for success.
Experienced Symptomatology for Mom-to-be:
Fatigue
Nausea
Expected areas getting bigger including a miniscule baby bump
Some abdominal twinges
Reoccurrence of breakouts (isn’t that swell)
Experienced Symptomatology for Dad-to-Be:
Errands
Difficulty in predicting what foods will or won’t be tolerated
Relationship with a Narcoleptic
Entirely too much information about Mom-to-be symptomatology
4 comments:
Wow!! How exciting for you both! Congratulations!! I love this news!
Hurray, hurray, HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY (you really need to sing that, not read it, it works better that way).
Woo Hoo! Congratulations to everyone!! We LOVE new babies in the family!!!
Love!!!!!
I dont' even know where to begin...
Congrats on the great news! I really didn't like much about pregnancy, to be honest, but I can honestly say there is NOTHING more amazing than being a parent. And I am so excited that ya'll get to experience it!!!!
I can't find Matt's number but I'd love to see ya'll.
Congrats again!!!!
Emily
Post a Comment