Monday, November 8, 2010

{She Said} Adventures in Pregnancy: Sleeping

I am already uncomfortable when I sleep. Just to avoid the 500 conversations that will come from this comment…
  • I know it will only get worse
  • I know I am not even that big yet
  • I KNOW that shouldn’t be an issue yet
But I am already uncomfortable when I sleep. Last week when I got really sick again, I told Matt we needed to do something. So, Saturday we went to the baby store and investigated pregnancy pillows. We even tested them in the store.

We opted for the more intense option of the two and I LOVE IT. It is the best sleep I have gotten in about a month. I am hugged just right and can lay in all sorts of positions that are ALL COMFORTABLE. It’s one of the best decisions we have made in a long time…
Matt wants one too now.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I loved mine when I was preggers...Nick got sick of me tossing and turning all night and bought it for me- he was my hero!

Matt can borrow my old one if he wants- ha!

Higginski said...

That looks awesome. I want one too.

Becky said...

That looks like a cloud...best Christmas present idea ever :)