Just in case Jen's rounded belly isn't enough to remind me that she is pregnant, there are other hallmarks.
The other evening, while watching television, Jen turned to tell me something. I don't remember what simple comment she was trying to make; it's not important now. We were sitting next to each other, she turned to speak, and BAM!! I got hit with a face full of water (or salivation perhaps)... The situation might make some people think of the phrase, "say it, don't spray it!" Now, that may not seem too notable at first, but man o' man was there a bucket full. It was an alarming amount of fluid. Really, I was impressed, I was soaked... I was also amused.
The moment really was pretty funny. We both had a good laugh. These little moments really add to the fun of pregnancy times.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment