Saturday, January 1, 2011

{She Said} A Hesitant Ringing Out

I am actually a bit sad to say adios to 2010. This was an amazing year for us and it is hard to imagine much better (save for this bundle we are cooking up for May). I am awed when I sit back and think about the blessings this year has brought…
  • Traveling (St Louis, Wyoming, Virginia/ Washington D.C.)
  • Quality time with friends and family
  • Marrying off of Rachel
  • Framing of many diplomas, certificates (Order of the Barristers), and other accomplishments (general celebration of awesomeness)
  • Law school graduation
  • Bar Prep and subsequent passing
  • Attorney licensing
  • Discovering a bun in the oven
  • Making it through the first trimester
  • Glorious unemployment phase
  • Etc, etc, etc
We know one thing- next year will be a year of change- funny how that is scary and exciting all at the same time.


Thank you, 2010, for all your amazing gifts. 2011, you have some big shoes to fill!

No comments: