Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{She Said} This is Gross… You’ve been Warned.

I don’t appreciate when people use the phrase, “it made me vomit a little in my mouth.” A) disgusting mental image that I am sure could be surpassed by a more intelligent conveyance of nastiness. B) I, for real, do this a lot these days and I don’t think it is something people should refer to lightly and in jest- think about it, it’s really more unpleasant than just throwing up.


I also don’t really understand why some feel the need to go beyond just saying something is gross or disgusting. It is almost as if they think that people won’t believe them if they don’t explain it to an extreme. Listen, if you say something is nasty to me, I will believe you- please don’t feel the need to expound to the point of bringing me back to an unpleasant experience that I probably had about an hour ago and make me relive it just for the sake of you feeling as if your message hasn’t been sent. I get it. It’s gross.

No comments: