It seems labor may have started. At approx. 4:30 this morning I awoke to what felt like some intense cramping in my abdomen and lower back. It subsided and just as I started to drift back off to sleep it happened again. I figured the worst and it seems that it’s true- it’s true contraction time. They have been pretty irregular- starting off at about 30 minutes apart and now closer to 20ish. I can’t decide if I hope this is false or active labor… don’t suppose I have much of a say. There were things I was hoping to get accomplished today but whatever- guess I’ll work toward a baby instead. One of the better changes of plans I’ve ever endured. Here we go!
Matt and I don't tweet and recognize that others don't all facebook etc. (not that everyone on our friend lists really want updates on this) so we are going to try to keep up with small blogs as this process unfolds. We will do our best but realistically we will hit a wall- hope you enjoy our short updates. Be assured that we will keep the nitty gritty to ourselves!
Matt and I don't tweet and recognize that others don't all facebook etc. (not that everyone on our friend lists really want updates on this) so we are going to try to keep up with small blogs as this process unfolds. We will do our best but realistically we will hit a wall- hope you enjoy our short updates. Be assured that we will keep the nitty gritty to ourselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment