Monday, August 22, 2011

{She Said} Don't Bring Me Down With You

I tend to not stress too much and/or too often about what I need to get done for work (yes, honestly, you can ask Matt). The fact of the matter is that the kids are coming, it's going to be what it's going to be, all I can do is my best. So basically, yes, it's a long line of cliches in my head that keep me from stressing about work. That and two other things:
1. An over confidence in myself being able to get things done or make due if I don't
2. It is just not life or death nor is it the most important thing in my life

This general calmness when things are hectic at work really irritates those around me that aren't in the same zen as me. It's actually caused some to go to the dark side and kinda hate on the Jenster. They find it snobby, unrelateable, and just plain weird. So I am left in this conundrum:
1. Force myself into a tizzy with the others so they like me
2. Be a ray of sunshine in their cloudy day of tizziness and accept that I just don't fit in

Yikes!

1 comment:

0812 Lane said...

I find your zen inspiring and I quite love it actually. those other girl scan suck it.