We have reached that point in the summer where heat and drought have taken their toll on our... doorways. And I don't learn. Every time. EVERY time I go to open the door I look like I have forgotten to unlock it. Good thing I am in the privacy of my own home and don't have to try making that look cool.
There is a point in every struggle where I start to ask myself what I'm going to do if I can't get the door open. In the strife of that moment, I tend to forget that there are other doors in and out of my house and that doesn't even take windows into account. So, if things ever get out of hand and I call you in a panic, just calmly remind me of the other exit options in my house.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment