Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{She Said} We Make Beautiful Music Together

Having a baby in the house has turned Matt and I into maestros. We turn everything into song. You experienced one masterpiece in my recent blog post of "All the Little Babies." Other tracks from our soon-to-drop CD include:
- I Love My Little Buggy
- Agoo's Theme Song
- Multiple Poop Songs
- Da Na Na Na Diaper (Batman Theme)
- Bath Time is So Much Fun
- Toesies Toesies (to the tune of Louie Louie)
- Go To Sleep (Bram's Lullabye)

Songs of others that we cover regularly in our house these days:
- Happy Together
- You Are My Sunshine
- Goodnight Sweetheart
- Darlin'
- Head Shoulders Knees and Toes

We're goin' platinum baby!

1 comment:

Jake Lovers said...

I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U. You're all of my dreams coming true. From your cute little nose to the tip of your toes, I L.O.V.E. Y.O.U.