I would say you are in trouble when you are getting a manicure and the lady looks up at you and very pointedly says, “so eyebrow wax today too?” This is what happened to me on Saturday during the one thing I still take time out to do for myself. It did, however, give me great pleasure to say no in a tone that insinuated that I didn’t think I needed it. You know I am sitting there thinking she is a little ridiculous being in a service industry and making her clientele feel bad about their appearance and she is sitting there thinking that I am ridiculous for not being aware of the bushy problems sitting on my face.
What I DO know is that this would not work in MY industry… “So, kid’s an idiot and this is the best he/she can hope for?” I don’t see any parent dealing with that in a graceful manner. Nor should they. Maybe I should have acted offended. Teach her a lesson. Maybe next time… because you know there will be a next time with these fuzzy caterpillars above my eyes.
1 week ago
1 comment:
Haha...I have had that happen to me on a few occasions. You would think I would get the hint, but no, not yet...I like my flyaway eyebrows. :p
Post a Comment