Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{She Said} My child laughs at me when I scold him.


You might be asking how a 6 month old has occasion to be scolded. Well, when he bites mommy during a feeding, then he gets scolded. And he laughs at me.

Then I laugh back because it is just the biggest belly laugh that that child has when he gets scolded and you can’t help but laugh back. Then the baby thinks it’s a game so he bites again when it’s time to start eating again. After the second time usually the feeding stops because daddy gets mad at baby for biting mommy and mommy for not being stern with the scolding.

I will now announce that we are weaning Zach. It’s been a good run baby.

2 comments:

aggiejos said...

Alex laughs at me when I scold him too.

Higginski said...

Congratulations on this new phase!