I hate to do this sort of thing because when no one responds I am going to feel rejected BUT...
Do you have any memorable posts from our blog???
Which types of posts are your favorites???
Who is out there reading our little slice of the Internet???
What would you like to read more of in 2012???
Respond to any or respond to all! Please just respond so I feel validated :)
2 days ago
4 comments:
I like the sock in the pocket story. Post more funny stories about students... very enjoyable.
Also more sister love would be much appreciated!
Hello. I like all your posts, but especially the ones that give insight into your daily lives. Zach posts are always winners. My favorite blog this year was the one about the Bazooka visit.
I love hearing about Zach. :-)
love the pics of course!Also like the classroom antics :-)
Post a Comment