Wednesday, March 14, 2012

{She Said} Entertaining Little Fellow

Zach is congested again so that means a bad mood bear. In efforts to avoid whining, we have a couple new fun games...
  • If I pat my hand over his mouth, he starts to make noise so that my hand is cutting the sound off (you know, the noise we make when we are stereotypically the Indian in a game of cowboys and Indians). We can do this for a long time with out getting bored.
  • Bath time has become splash time. I am considering changing into my bathing suite before baths so that I am appropriately dressed for the drenching that ensues.
  • There are certain things that Zach is so familiar with the name of that I can, these days, ask him as he is holding it, what it is, and he will tell me. The favorites are ducks, bottles, socks, and books.

He is also starting to take more notice of what is on the TV so I guess I am going to have to start being more careful with me reality tv choices. Dang it.




No comments: