- They consistently comment on how tiny and have even said "ugly" my toes are. I GET IT. I live with them- I'm in the truth about it but I neither think they have cosmetic toe reconstruction, nor is that how I would choose to spend my money. So there they are and they are here to stay. I like them just fine- they are cute in a big baby feet kind of way.
- On more than one occasion it has been strongly suggested that I get an eye brow wax. Like, I am asked if I want one (as the lady is looking in disgust at my eye brows) and when I say no, she looks at me in shock and says, "really!?!?" Give me a break- they might not be all slim and trim but I have seen worse and I'm not starting that never ending cycle... besides, I'm pretty sure the majority of them draw theirs on with a pencil... at least the ones that have had that type of conversation with me all have.
- This last time I had the joy of them find a new thing wrong with me... as the lady was giving me a manicure, she looked at my arms that had a couple bruises on them and said "OH MY GOD... you have so many bruises, I won't rub." To which I responded that it was fine, that my fair skin bruised extremely easily and that they didn't hurt. After examining my arms some more, she looked up at me and said, in a very put off manner, "that is WEIRD." Alrighty then.
2 days ago
1 comment:
You should go in on the offensive - before they say anything about your brows, comment that you didn't know women still drew their brows on. Etc. Also your feet are adorable.
Post a Comment