Monday, May 18, 2015

Days with the Boys

So during the month that I am back at work, Matt is staying home with the boys during the day and working at night. It is a pretty hard schedule for the two of us to maintain but generally the transition into this temporary arrangement has gone smoothly and we feel very blessed to have the flexibility to do this for the boys right now. Zach will be starting back to school in June and Nate will be home with me through the summer.

All that is to say that the boys get into some pretty big adventures during their days together. I sometimes get some photographic updates and get a little jealous of all the fun they are having.
Side note: my boys are SO lucky to have Matt as their daddy. He is strong and steady but also so loving and nurturing. I know this is an exhausting time for Matt but I also know that he is making memories with his boys and he is also loving that so so much!

No comments: