Thursday, September 3, 2015

Nate's First Real Hair Cut


It's interesting, looking back at the blog, Zach's first little snip was when he was almost the exact same age as Nate.

After much debate, we did it, we got Nate's hair trimmed up.

This was a big decision because it was kind of Nate's thing... his crazy mohawk hair. People were VERY opinionated about whether I should cut it or not... and the opinions went both ways.

I was kind of feeling like it was all or nothing- we needed to either use the razor and cut it all off or leave it crazy. My hair person, Kari, told me otherwise... and then she did the actual cutting herself. And I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone who actually cut Nate's hair but I told everyone anyway. And she did a great job. She maintained the integrity of Nate's style while cleaning it up so it didn't look so ridiculous.

As if getting cuter was even possible with this little man!





1 comment:

Higginski said...

That surprised face is awesome!