Friday, October 16, 2015

Fair Day 2015!

It was early October... it was time for our annual pilgrimage to the Texas State Fair!

While Nate was technically with us last year, this was his first official fair day! We were also so excited to be joined this year by Bobby and Adrienne. It was great fun!
The mandatory Fletcher's Corn Dogs!
Zach really looks up to Uncle Bobby!

Zach sat in most of the cars in the car buildings... especially the brightly colored ones.
Nate chilled, drank his bottle, and then took a nap.
If you ask Zach about this gold car, he'll tell you that we couldn't go in it because it was locked.This fact really stuck with him for days afterward.
At one point, Nate and I broke off from the group and went on an adventure of our own!
Ever since Zach's first trip to the fair, I have worn a bracelet I had made there with his name carved into it. This year I replaces it with a bracelet with both boys' names!
Butter sculpture!
And then we reunited with the group for a cajun concert!
Zach, Aunt Addie, and I went to the petting zoo. I bought food for Zach to give the animals but they weren't hungry (because everyone else gave them food).
And then we rode some rides.
Yay for the fair!

No comments: