There is one big difference between the boys.
Zach was SO SO social. He loved anyone that wanted to hold, carry,
and cuddle him. I used to think about his charisma and wonder how I could love
another child as much if he/she wasn't so loving, outgoing, and charming.
Then came Nate.
All hugs and cuddles are not created equal
to this little man. He prefers me to anyone else and will cry and scream if he
doesn't get to be with me if that is what he is wanting. You can see that he
tolerates others at times but that's all it is- tolerating. If I'm honest, I
love this but it is also exhausting. But yet, despite lacking an outgoing
nature, he is just as charming as Zach. There is an elusiveness to Nate. He
clearly communicates his feelings and wants and gives out exuberant smiles as
long as he’s happy. Making him happy becomes priority for all because his smile
is so intoxicating.
My boys bring me so much joy… in very different ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment