Reading through...
1. ok, won't leave it running unattended- don't see why that would happen but ok
2. supervise children using this device- I think always a good message
3. don't use attachments not meant for this appliance- because we want to make more $$$ selling ours to you
4. if it is damaged don't use it- ok check
5. keep away from warm surfaces- a little confusing as this becomes a warm surface itself but I will keep this in mind when I go to rest it on the stove
6. what???
I don't even know how that is possible.(please comment with any thoughts or suggestions because I feel I am missing out on a common use for a hair dryer if #6 is possible)


2 comments:
I guarantee you, somewhere, someplace, someone's heat wasn't working and they thought, "well, maybe if I just put the hair dryer under the covers for a while to keep it nice and toasty under there..."
Sometimes I like to do two things at one... When you are just too tired to dry your hair before bed. I'm just gonna set this here and then wake up in the morning and boo ya... it is dry!
Post a Comment