Tuesday, January 19, 2010

{She Said} My Pledge, YAY

I am one of the lucky ones that thoroughly enjoy going home to be with my husband every day after work. It’s not just getting to go home. I actually get giddy over the fact that I get to see him soon and excited about whatever entertainment we will cook up for the evening. It is partially for this reason that I am pledging to do my very best this semester to bring as little work home as possible. Since holiday break, I haven’t brought my lap top home once. I don’t think I can promise that I won’t bring any work home at all because I don’t think I’m that good- also, I think it is better for me to bring a little work home when Matt has a test or trial coming up because otherwise I just distract and annoy him. YAY for having a reason to leave work at work. YAY for having such a wonderful guy that I want to leave work at work. YAY.

1 comment:

Higginski said...

This makes my heart happy. Love is wonderful.