skip to main |
skip to sidebar
{She Said} Our F'in Night
Matt and I have decided that tonight will be brought to us by the letter 'F'...
- Fajitas for dinner (foul fajitas - as in chicken)
- roaring Fire
- Flippin' good times
- watching our Favorite shows
- a Foot rub might be involved
- Fudge sweetness
- Family bonding
We have decided that we will do this periodically with our kids (and I will go ahead and go public with the Fact that we are hoping that this comes soon) - decide on a letter of the night and have everything that night begin with that letter. Fun times in the Future!
(on a side note- we love comments... since we are new to this, we love seeing who is reading and what they think about things so keep them coming!)
2 comments:
Okay, so I know this will come across as obnoxious. But your "f" reference for chicken should be "fowl" rather than "foul." And the only reason I bring this up is because for a minute, I was worried that your chicken was bad and that you had to throw your food out (as in a "foul" taste.
I love the idea of a brought-to-you-by-the-letter-blank night! That's very cute. I think you should practice by implementing that next time I come to visit.
You know me, I think this is hilarious! Really, it is....but I know y'all, so it seems perfect! Creativity is not my specialty as you know!! :)
Post a Comment