Friday, January 15, 2010

{She Says} Be Prepared (sung in the voice of Scar from the Lion King)

Today was a "teacher prep" day at school which, for me, typically equates to a bit of a waste of time. I just psychotically stay on top of things too much to need a "prep" day. I guess I shouldn't have assumed they meant "prep" for school. Maybe they mean "prep" for eating cookies or "prep" for snow skiing- in which case, I really didn't do what I was supposed to do today.


In lieu of the cookies and skiing, I rearranged the room just a bit- mainly my desk area. I don't think I like it but good buddy Jeff says I need to live with it and, once I get used to it, I will like it. Thanks good buddy Jeff for the advice (though I think you were really just trying to convince me not to move it back because you knew you would get wrangled into that as well). Good buddy Jeff did stay a bit late helping me move all of my stuff after I told him I just wanted to move one set of shelves. It was an ordeal.


Anyway, all that to say, I am now "prepped." I think.

No comments: