Good luck at competition! We miss you here at home but know that we are fine. You have left us well taken care of. Thanks for leaving me a set of your pajama pants and your sweatshirt- not only does it leave me comfy and cozy (needed especially since you aren't sitting in the chair with me), it also leaves me feeling closer to you while you are away. The one nice thing about your absence is that I get to watch whatever I want on TV- I am definitely making it through some serious reality TV from the DVR. This is especially nice since I'm still not feeling great and pretty tired- ;) don't worry, I'm resting up for my trip to see you and the fam in a couple days.
Love you babe. Be safe and have fun!
p.s. Doors are locked, oven's off and, now that it's dark, appropriate lights are on.
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment