2 days ago
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
{She Said} Not Just for Your Hair Anymore
You should really ask Matt about his new obsession with the ever-so-interesting sport of Curling. It catches his attention, as we whiz by the channel showing it, like reality TV does for me. I personally can only stand about 5 or so minutes of it but have to admit that one is in some sort of mesmerized state when Curling is on the TV. I personally think it has to do with the thought provoking question of how can something so simple be A) considered an Olympic sport (I mean really, they are letting anything in these days) and B) so difficult to understand and follow. I still don't understand all the rules and I am almost to the point that I think they make them up as they go. They also create new nick-names for moves as they go. I hear it is harder than it looks but I am going to have to go on huffing at that concept until curling allies open up around town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment