Monday, February 1, 2010

{She Said} One Crazy Evening

An eventful Monday night for the Man and I... I am staying late at work to give a presentation to the PTA on the Promethean Board (it's an interactive white board- I'll post on my teaching tools of the 21st century later) I have been given for my classroom. Since that isn't until six, I am going to go to the 7th grade boys basketball games before the meeting. While I am doing this, Matt is doing competition prep and then going to get a hair-cut (where it once looked like Rob Pattinson from Twilight, it is now looking like Wolverine- both hot but we need to look a bit more professional and a little less mountain animal for the competition). He is then going to pick us up something for dinner and meet me at school. After a brief dinner in two student desks side-by-side in my classroom, we are going to go see the school musical, Beauty and the Beast Jr. We would look like super cool, way too busy people except for the fact that it all revolves around a middle school and a hair cut. Don't be jealous.

No comments: