Sunday, January 31, 2010

{She Said} End Tables, Couches, and Chairs... OH MY!

Matt is spending the day toiling over his trial prep at school so I have to find some entertainment. My preference is always to spend some money so I am trying to convince Matt to permit me to pick out some new end tables for the living room by myself. He’s thinking it over.

Yesterday, while Matt was working up at school, I found myself unusually chilly. I looked at the thermostat and it was set as it always is during the day so I was a bit confused but I grabbed my zebra print snuggie, wrapped up, and got over it. It wasn’t until Matt got home that I realized what the change causing my chill was. In our living room we have this wonderful full-sized couch…

However, it seems whenever Matt and I are watching TV, playing the Wii, reading, etc we sit TOGETHER on this chair and a half...
Note that even Capri sits with us there. So evidently that is how I stay more cozy when Matt is around. Guess I need to bundle up for the day today.

No comments: