Monday, March 29, 2010

{She Said} Picture This

Potluck Game Night on Saturday night. Came home from my other party to a full driveway and thus house. We had some lasagna, caesar salad, garlic bread, and then cinnamon apple cheesecake bars. Delicious… especially since I didn’t have to make a lick of it (good job on the lasagna Matt)!

We played Pictionary- Boys v. Girls. The girls won in a landslide (ahem)! One thing was certain- none of us should quit our day jobs. I present to you…

A pair of pants.

A jockey. (this is the point in the game that it became clear that if you outline the same thing over and over again, eventually your team will stumble upon the answer)


Snorkeling.


As The World Turns.


Purple Heart.


And Carla.

Later there was a round of Scene It but I had hit my wall and was not friendly enough to play games anymore. I really wish I would grow out of this propensity for daily moodiness as weariness hits me. Anyhow, I was allowed to read questions to both of the teams rather than take a more active role and that worked for me. I think the girls won that one too (???)- this was with two Scene It virgins and Jana who doesn’t remember a movie half an hour after she’s seen it. Good job gals- gaming geniuses you are (if only it was a class in law school).

I did help entertain Anna ( beside the monkeys, doesn't she look like she is having a good time here)

1 comment:

Jana McGowen said...

I don't understand why my drawing of purple heart needs the caption. I feel like you are just stating the obvious.