Sunday, April 11, 2010

[He Said] High Noon

I would like to acknowledge Jen's recent post about the Twilight Saga.  I have seen the effect Twilight has had on her, and it is interesting to read her insight into why.  She loves those darn books.  Also, the Twilight books are just a good read...  Don't judge...  I'm not saying it's classic literature, and they are not my favorite books in the world; but I did enjoy them quite a bit.  They are, as Jen says, something that all ages and types can enjoy.  The books are fun and engaging.  I think people can recognize with and relate to many of the characters (even though the characters are dramatized in a modern and stylistic/fantasy kind of way).  I finally finished the last book in the series a few days ago!  I was really hooked there at the story's big finale.

Quick, Jen, how long did it take you to get my post's title?  Seriously, did you get it right away?  I bet you did.

No comments: