Things that have changed since the wedding...
• I say “I love you” more
• Matt never leaves the seat up
• No holidays or gift giving opportunities are missed
• We fight less
• Matt endures reality TV better and I endure basketball worse
• We know we can survive Law School
• Capri is in the picture
• We can buy each other clothes (more or less)
• Entire conversations can be had without words and each of our interpretations are spot on
• Honesty is received much better
• Matt drives more
• Bad moods are endured more successfully
• Priority is not put on eating at the table
• We have come to terms with our different sleep schedules
• I cry more
• We don’t take everything as seriously
• We have invigorating conversation about how to spruce up the patio
• More laughter fills our house
• We appreciate reminders about household chores rather than getting offended by them
• I have realized that it really does just keep getting better…
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment