I know I have mentioned it but not really explained it. As a teacher I collect rubber ducks.
How it all began: as a wee newlywed, I was trying to fill out my Christmas decoration collection so I bought some holiday rubber ducks to decorate the guest bathroom. Then I got ducks for other holidays and when I began teaching, my Mother-in-Law sent me teacher ducks. One of my students saw these and decided to get me a student duck and thus it started. Now students regularly bring in different rubber ducks to add to my collection. They get to sign and date the bottom of the duck. I have ducks from all over- Disney World, China, Chicago, Colorado, etc.
I got a new favorite today. One student that couldn’t ever find a duck decided to make one out of paper and then painted it. It is amazing…

1 comment:
Wow! That student is very talented.
Post a Comment