Some of the more interesting additions…
- “A theater with movies that take place on the moon so I can compare to the actual experience”
- Leather seating
- Obnoxious horn that plays over 30 different songs! (for all those people in space to be annoyed by)
- A bubble machine to spit bubbles out the tail pipes
- “Sponsorships on the spacesuit like Under Armor and Nike so I look good!”
- No helmet as the Astronaut is a Sherpa and requires less oxygen (alright)
- One student just labeled the astronaut as Santa Clause… (I wonder if that is supposed to tell me something)
- A ray gun to fend off Spock and friends (apparently they are no friends of ours)
- Alien translator, just in case
- Many fast food restaurants were added: Wendy’s, McDonalds, Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A (holla Jonathan and Ryleigh)
- Stash of alien interview questions
- “Cell phone so I can tell my family where I am.” (how very responsible of you)
- Motorized bath on the outside of the ship (just for fun- however, the concept of zero gravity was lost on this one)
- Most people forgot this but not one student that wanted to make sure his dog could come too: a pilot to man the ship
- A couple of the more odd additions: an oompa loompa room, and a ceep room- an animal that is half cow/ half sheep, a cowboy hat to the suit, and a unicorn horn for protection (of course)

1 comment:
i wish i had seen this before dinner last night! i could have worked on what i wanted for my spaceship and suit!!!
umm---i know for sure i'd like to add a pink feather boa to the suit...to impress of course
Post a Comment