Saturday, June 5, 2010

{She Said} I Think I have Gotten My Points Across

The last couple days, I have been having students write down advice for my future students. You might get some insight into me as a teacher from the most popular responses...
  • Do not let Mrs. Gilpin down with your grades
  • You will get to have a lot of fun if you do what she tells you to
  • Talk to Mrs. Gilpin or she will bug you until you do
  • Be neat on your projects
  • Don’t act like you are too cool for school
  • She loves Twilight and Texas so talk to her about those things.
  • Know that Mrs. Gilpin is always right
  • The notes seem stupid but they are really helpful.
  • Don’t get on her bad side.
And my personal favorite….
When Mrs. Gilpin is happy, everyone is happy

No comments: