Friday, June 25, 2010

{She Said} Garage.ology

As promised by my summer to do list, I have been working on cleaning out and organizing the garage. Quite a project. Inspired by my cousin Katie and her work room organization, here is some before pictures.
I’ll get you an after shot you know, when we get to the after. The results won’t be astounding due to the fact that it is a garage but oh what fun it will be to see the difference. Probably as much fun as it has been getting to the after.

I am actually really happy to get to this project. I really get some pretty good anxiety going about disorganization and this garage has been haunting me since we moved in 3 years ago. There have been times I haven't been able to go in there for fear of being thrown over the edge of insanity. I wish I had a better excuse other than just life happening for not getting it done but I don’t. I'm afraid "life" is a good enough excuse for this project.

No comments: