Sunday, June 27, 2010

{She Said} In Lieu of Matt: How the Bar Prep is Going

Ok, so he doesn’t blog regularly under normal circumstances. We certainly can not expect much along those lines from him right now. So, in lieu of Matt, I will blog for him (ah hah… brilliant!).
Here are some things I have heard regularly around my house lately...

“There is just way too much”

“I had a pretty good day”

“It was a rough day”

“I am just going to finish this set of problems”

“I am studying this entire subject for them to ask me about one piece of it on one essay.”

“I am great the day I am working on it but there is no way I am going to retain it all.”

“I would blow it out of the water if it wasn’t timed.”

I’ll tell you that when he is at home he is generally in good spirits and not getting too bogged down by it all but I don’t see him in the trenches. He is starting to pull longer days and went in yesterday for a practice test and is back in today to do an item by item analysis. So by the time he gets his break for the 4th of July, he will have gone 12 straight days pulling, on average, 10 hour days. It’s a good thing he is a self proclaimed “law geek.”

No comments: