Matt and I watch Big Brother together. We analyze and theorize and side with certain people etc. What is Big Brother- some of you reality TV lackies may be asking... it is basically a game show where 13 people move into a house (built on a tv station lot) and live there without any connection to the outside world for 3 months. Each week, over the course of three shows during primetime on CBS, they “evict” one person by voting. There is also a “Head of Household,” “Vetos,” and “Have and Have Nots.” But I don’t want to confuse you so I have just given you the basic premise.
(photos from cbs.com)
We LOVE it. To the point that Showtime has 3 hours of watching the “house guests” live late each night- Matt and I tape it and watch bits of it throughout each day. It basically amounts to just watching people sit around obsessing about what everyone is thinking and who’s lying etc but to us it’s magic. I love watching drama as an uninvolved third party- it makes my life and thoughts seem so rational and tame. All you people out there that are judging… if you were to watch an episode with us, I guarantee you would be hooked to some degree. It’s hilarious.
While I like to think about what I would or wouldn’t do differently if I were in the house, I know I would be really lousy at that game. It’s that whole my emotions being plastered all over my face that I am pretty sure would ruin my game play. That along with my inability to lie effectively would send me home in the first few weeks. Dang it.




1 comment:
since I know you love comments, and I don't know I THING about big brother, I thought I would tell you that ava LOVES your 'be a dear' button to the right that blinks. she thought it was a bunny at first, but she learned.
Post a Comment