So it seems I have a cold.
It’s really something when you get the common cold and you have to call a nurse to ask permission to take medicine. I have never had to call a doctor’s office in my life to ask what to take for an illness. I called dad. If dad wasn’t available, many times my mom was more knowledgeable than he was. Now I call the doctor. I will tell you, I was miserable all day until the nurse told me I could take some Afrin nasal spray tonight. Perked right up at that one. It was like a light at the end of the tunnel. Afrin is like magic- you have to try it next time your sinuses get congested but only for 2-3 days because its apparently addicting. Read the label carefully. Lucky for me it won’t get the fetus high or anything.
On a more entertaining/ sad note (whichever you seem to find it), today in class a student asked me how long I had been sick. I said “I don’t know, dude, you saw me yesterday, how did I look then?” He quickly responded with “I don’t know, you always look a little sick, so it’s hard to tell.” I guess I asked for it.
1 week ago
2 comments:
Wow! I hope that kid wises up on how to talk to women. Geeze!
They should definitely have a job requirement for teachers be that you must have thick skin to apply.
Post a Comment