Two weeks ago we went to the fair with Boo. Due to the fact that before this I pretty much spent all of my time either at work or sleeping, I was a little concerned about my endurance for this year. That’s not to mention that the big attraction at the fair is the eating and I wasn’t tolerating much on my stomach at this point so the three of us really went into this with a “uhhh we’ll see how it goes” attitude.
It actually went quite well. We…
- Visited many craft and vendor booths. Becky got a vibrating work out.
- Looked at some potential future mommy-mobiles
- Ate and ate and ate… Fletcher’s corny dogs, deep fried frito pie, tornado taters, and fried margarita (none for me, thanks).
Mid-afternoon, as the heat kicked into high gear, I started slowly fading out. I also started having to take potty breaks every 5 minutes so we decided we had done good and called it a day.
The very next weekend, Matt, Dad, and I loaded up on Saturday to head to God’s land. We met Becky and Mike in College Station for the A&M v Mizzou Football Game.
Again, with the heat and crowding, I barely made it to half time and then Becky and I went to the Aggie Bookstore and got some paraphernalia. The outcome of the game went to Mizzou. Good for them.
Afterward, we shared some family bonding at Wings ‘n More. Delcious. Then Dad, Matt, and I headed home.
Whoop!
This is how I spent all of the other days in between...
Thanks, Matt, for capturing this aspect of our lives right now.
1 comment:
Ahhh Aggieland and Wings 'n More! Good times.
Post a Comment