Despite a setback last week, this week has been much better on the nausea front. I still get a bit queasy approximately 30-45 minutes after eating. That lasts for about an hour or two and then I am all better… ready to eat again and start the cycle all over. It really is getting better but not status quo quite yet.
I am sleeping better with the new pillow. My energy level is better throughout the day but I am still needing/ wanting to go to bed pretty early (think 7:30- 8 ish)
I should be feeling the baby move at some point over the next month. All sources say that first time moms don’t feel it as soon as veterans because they mistake feelings of movement for things such as gas, indigestion, etc. If the movements feel like that… it doesn’t sound too pleasant but maybe it will help me realize that I’m pregnant because I still forget sometimes.
By the scale, I haven’t gained any weight since my 6th week. By my tummy, you would think I’ve gained 10 lbs. I talked to the doctor about this last time and he said that it was normal for weight to redistribute to the belly and (of course) it was better for that to be happening than gaining weight all over including the belly. Good for me. With that said, here it is, the first belly pic (15 and a half weeks, taken by Sister Boo)…
3 comments:
You look adorable! I remember going on vacation at 20 weeks and for the first time a stranger outright asked me when I was due- I think I may have cried out of excitement!
I felt Eli move for the first time at 15 weeks, just once, but I was sure of it! Then, around 18 weeks he really got going and Nick was able to feel him at 20 weeks (on that aforementioned vaca actually).
When do you have your ultrasound? Are ya'll finding out what you are having?! I lent a bunch of maternity clothes to a friend, who is due in 4 weeks at the most, and when I get them back you can borrow them if you want?
Looking great...such an exciting time!!
Thanks! Yes- I will take whatever clothes I can get... I am going to have a really hard time wearing the same thing over and over again! We have had three ultrasounds... I guess we should post the latest (I'll get Matt on it, though he thinks we shouldn't talk about the pregnancy so much on the blog). The next will be right before Christmas. We do plan on finding out the gender- I am too much of a planner to not.
Hope to see you soon!
Your little bump is so cute. For you, that is indeed a bump. For me, that is after a hearty meal. I will send you a photo of my belly after Thanksgiving for comparison.
Post a Comment