Saturday, November 13, 2010

{She Said} Conversations with a Fetus

It turns out that we have made a big development this week… the baby can now hear! So, now we talk to the little booger all the time. Matt doesn’t let me go to sleep with out chatting up my belly and giving the baby a pep talk about getting through the night.


Sister Boo is coming in this weekend and Matt and I had a conversation that went something like this…

Me: You know who is really going to be excited about the baby hearing.

Matt: Jeez, she is going to be glued to your stomach the whole time. The baby is going to come out looking for its mommy and when it listens around and doesn’t find Becky, its going to think it’s been adopted.


Evidently we are going to have a brilliant new born. At least it will have a funny daddy!

1 comment:

Higginski said...

S/he will definitely have a funny daddy. I am also excited about dot's new hearing abilities and will definitely yell into your belly button when I see you.