Thursday, February 24, 2011

{She Said} Belly Moisturizing

Where I used to just think my belly was just dry due to the winter weather and use of the heater etc, I am starting to realize that the "dryness" is actually more like peeling after a sunburn. I guess that's just all part of the stretching. Maybe I will go all Kate Gosseling and put moisturizer on and then Saran Wrap over that to hold the moisture in and keep it from rubbing off on my clothes.

On that note- my belly is taking on a mind of it's own. Sometimes it's droopy due to the baby hanging out low and sometimes it is high and round basically due to the baby partying up by my lungs (making it a fun task to breath). That one is when he is getting to know my ribs by pushing on them and is especially uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong- I will still take it over the kneeding on my bladder. Silly boy.

Anyway, back to the moisturizing... I have changed from the Palmer’s Tummy Butter in a jar to Palmer’s Coco Butter Formula lotion. It is a welcome change and I recommend the later much more. The Butter leaves the belly greasy yet still doesn’t seem to moisturize as well as the lotion. So there you have it, spread the news (no pun intended, get it, butter, HA).

No comments: