I swear my dog is having sympathy bladder. Over the last few days she has had to go out CONSTANTLY and this seems to get worse at night. On Saturday night she had me up every few hours letting her out and then last night she had Matt up every hour or two letting her out.
Now, I know what you are thinking, “getting you ready for having that baby.” Stop thinking that. I won’t be pregnant anymore and I’ll be on maternity leave once I have that baby. ALSO, it is just not the same. When we don’t tend to Capri, she makes a mess on the carpet, when we don’t tend to the baby it’s in a diaper (generally, and yes I know that can be out of control at times as well). ALSO, I have a better idea of a baby’s symptoms and anatomy than a dog’s. With a baby, I am better equipped with knowledge of the human condition to decide what is concerning. With Capri, she will have rough days where she is acting off, we will get worried, and then a she will all the sudden be fine and dandy again.
Anyway, I don’t need her sympathy. We don’t have enough toilet paper to go around as is without her adding to the mix. Plus, if she was going to sympathize with something, I would choose something else. Really, going to the bathroom all the time (and feeling before hand as if it was an utter emergency no matter how much I drank since the last trip) is really the least of my concerns. How about her have some sympathy heart burn or weight gain. Choose something that doesn’t put me out!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment