Monday, March 14, 2011

{She Said} 8 Month Extras


First off, a little 8 month baby bump picture a la Medieval Times.
 
As you could have deduced, we went to Medieval Times this weekend as part of the supersized weekend of fun. More on that later.

In addition, here is little Zach’s face from the sonogram last week. When the sonographer scrolled over to show us his face he was just hanging out- looking at us and he was blinking. It was a real “reality setting in” experience. He has some manly little chubby cheeks. Sorry if you can’t quite make it out- as a little guide: the top of his head is to the right and his face is turned sideways. You can see his head and neck (as a bonus, his little hand is tucked up under his chin) and then there is a black space and then you can see a bit of his torso.
 
Being at 8 months, I am going to have to start making some of the tough decisions I have been putting off- the main two being natural birth vs. epidural and work vs. stay home after Zach joins us. As part of the process of working through these decisions, I have asked some close to me that have had to make their own decisions to write some guest blogs. I will be featuring some of these this week. I love taking advantage of others’ research, sweat, and deliberation to make my decisions easier.

As a side note- thank God for spring break. I'm going to let it wash over me like a warm bath. And you get to revel in the poetic nature of what I just said there and maybe, for an instant, it might be like you have one too.  If not, there is nothing more I can do for you. You should become a teacher.

No comments: