Sunday, August 14, 2011

{She Said} Conversations with Zach... And Here We Go

Baby, tomorrow we are going to start on a new wild ride. I have to leave you during the day. Know that I will be back for you. Know that I will come visit you whenever I can.Yesterday marked the end of an era. The era of my time at home during your infancy. It is hard to remember that I made the decision to do this.

I will miss...
Your daily naps on me
watching intently as you learn new things
kisses any time I want
constant conversations
control over schedules
not worrying about being kept up late
play time in the middle of the day
pajama days

It is both upsetting and comforting that you will not miss me as much as I do you. You will now have new friends and toys!

Thank you for being so wonderful. I feel confident in moving into this new chapter with you as my accomplice because I know you will handle it like a champ. Better than me.

1 comment:

Higginski said...

Good luck and have fun tomorrow! I'll be thinking about your whole crew.